We are pleased to announce that we are hiring pilots who have demonstrated and exemplify our core4 values of offering Safe, Caring, Dependable and Efficient service at our bases in Dulles, Newark and our new base opening this fall in Houston, TX.
Applicants interested in joining our growing team must meet the below requirements:
- FAA ATP or Restricted ATP certificate holder
- FCC Restricted Radio Operator's Permit
- IFR and Landing current
- Current First Class Medical
- Valid Passport
- Authorization to work in the US and travel in and out of the country without restriction
Preferential Interviews for United and United Express Partners will be provided. Prior FAR 121/Embraer 145 experience and/or AVIATE participants preferred.
What we offer you as we expand our network:
- An opportunity for stability & growth:
- Long term flying agreement with United Airlines as sole ERJ145 operator
- Expanding network driving upgrade and advancement opportunities (Line Check/Instructor pilot)
- Proud partner of United Airlines AVIATE program
- Company-Paid iPad (EFB)/Industry leading Commuter benefits/Preferential Bidding System
- Employee Pass Travel privileges with access to United Airlines global route network