Horizon Air has resumed pilot hiring. View more information about Horizon Air at Aero Crew News' The Grid.
- A minimum of 1,500 hours of total flight time or R-ATP qualified.
- 500 hours of cross country flight time or 200 if R-ATP or military qualified.
- 100 hours of night flight time.
- 250 total hours of flight time as pilot in command including 100 hours of cross country flight time and 25 hours of night flight time.
- 75 hours of instrument flight time in actual or simulated instrument conditions.
- 25 hours of multi-engine flight time; prefer 100 hours.
- FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate with multi-engine and instrument ratings.
- Must possess a current First-Class FAA Medical Certificate.
- FCC permit restricted radiotelephone operator.
- Must have and be able to maintain a valid passport allowing unrestricted travel, without a TRP, to and from the U.S.
- Must possess valid Driver's License and authorized to work in the U.S.
- High School diploma or equivalent; prefer a four-year degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum age of 21 years old.
- Must be willing to accept a base assignment in Seattle, WA, Portland, OR, Spokane, WA, Boise, ID, or Medford, OR based on company need.