Take your CRJ experience to new heights. We are offering qualified Pilots an industry-leading bonus package up to $150,000 paid immediately upon employment. Qualified candidates include pilots with at least 500 hours of Part 121 or Part 135 time and must accept an offer by Dec. 31 with a class start date by Jan. 31, 2024.
How will I be compensated?
- $50,000 bonus for a CL-65 type rating
- $100,000 sign-on bonus for Direct Entry Captains and $75,000 sign-on bonus for Experienced Pilots extended through Dec. 31
- Captain pay starting at $150/hour and $93/for First Officers
- Receive Captain pay starting at 750, part 121 hours
- Pilots with previous 121 experience can count their years of service towards pay, vacation and retirement benefits at PSA
- Part 135 longevity credit, which includes years of service, vacation and retirement for applicable PIC time
What sets PSA apart?
- Guaranteed direct flow to American Airlines
- Professional mentorship through a world-class pilot training program
- Hotel benefits including $250/month for registered, eligible commuters
- Travel benefits for you, your family and friends on the American Airlines network
How do I get started?