Photo Contest Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Aero Crew News, LLC Campaign is open to all persons in all countries/territories, unless prohibited by law. Affiliates of all sponsors, Aero Crew News, LLC and Aero Crew Solutions and immediate household/family members are not eligible to participate.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you, (the Contestant) agree to be fully, unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Aero Crew News, LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Aero Crew News Campaign.
3. Aero Crew News Campaign Period: Photos will be accepted online beginning January 1, 2023 and ending on April 15, 2023. All entries must be received by April 15, 2023 by 11:59pm EDT through our online contest portal at HERE.
4. How to Enter: The Aero Crew News Campaign contest must be entered by submitting a photo using the online form provided HERE. To be eligible to win a prize, the entry must fulfill all Aero Crew News Campaign requirements, as specified on the website. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Aero Crew News, LLC. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Aero Crew News, LLC.
Grand Prize: US$250 and your photo on the June 2023 cover of Aero Crew News, along with your short story of what inspired the photo and your efforts to obtain the photo. Also receive a copy of Airline Transition Manual, ATM swag, and a reserved copy of their future book.
First Prize: US$125 and your name and photo with a brief description in the June 2023 feature article. Also receive a wood, CRJ-900 model airplane, a copy of Airline Transition Manual, and ATM swag.
Second Prize: US$75 and your name and photo with a brief description in the June 2023 feature article. Also receive a wood, CRJ-900 model airplane, a copy of Airline Transition Manual, and ATM swag.
Third Prize: US$50 and your name and photo with a brief description in the June 2023 feature article. Also receive a wood, CRJ-900 model airplane, a copy of Airline Transition Manual, and ATM swag.
Fifth through fifteenth Places: Receive honorable mention in the June 2023 issue of Aero Crew News, a discount coupon for your copy of Airline Transition Manual, and some swag.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Entries will be accepted HERE between January 1, 2023 and 11:59pm EDT April 15, 2023. Members of Aero Crew News and its affiliate, Aero Crew Solutions will select their top-15 favorites between April 15, 2023 and April 30, 2023. Following, a public vote will be held between May 1, 2023 and May 15, 2023 featuring the top-15 entries to determine the final order of winners. Winners will be contacted by email. Voting will be conducted through this HERE which will become active opening the voting window.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY INDIVIDUALS (at Aero Crew News’ sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), you understand and agree that Aero Crew News LLC, anyone acting on behalf of Aero Crew News LLC, and Aero Crew News LLC licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, social media handle, first name, and statements about the Aero Crew News Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
8. By entering this content, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Aero Crew News LLC. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Aero Crew News LLC and Aero Crew Solutions from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs, or expense, which Aero Crew News LLC may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Aero Crew News LLC reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Aero Crew News Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Aero Crew News LLC control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Aero Crew News Campaign. Aero Crew News LLC reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Aero Crew News Campaign or website or violates these Terms and Conditions. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Aero Crew News Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Aero Crew News LLC reserve the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Aero Crew News LLC and Aero Crew Solutions and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Aero Crew News Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Aero Crew News Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Easton, Pennsylvania, USA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Aero Crew News Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Aero Crew News Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Easton, Pennsylvania having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Aero Crew News Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.